Employers face a constellation of laws and regulations that require careful attention. Because these laws – whether federal, state or local – are constantly changing, employers need a responsive attorney who will help identify issues and implement changes quickly. The Law Office of Mandy Rosenblum, LLC is well-suited to serve in this role.
Many small and medium- sized businesses lack the resources to hire in-house employment counsel. The Law Office of Mandy C. Rosenblum, LLC acts as employment counsel for many such businesses, providing ongoing advice and representation to assist them with their employment-related legal needs, with the goal of avoiding legal action.
In addition to the firm’s extensive experience providing on-going advice to employers, the Law Office of Mandy C. Rosenblum, LLC represents employers in matters involving the following:
- Discrimination based on sex, age, race, religion, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin,
and veterans status
- Hostile work environment
- Wage payment
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- American’s with Disabilities Act
- Unemployment compensation
- Whistleblower claims
- Wrongful discharge
- Employee benefits
The Law Office of Mandy Rosenblum, LLC also provides consultation and representation concerning:
- Department of Labor audits
- Developing and creating employment policies and employee handbooks
- Preparing, reviewing and defending legal agreements involving employees (including: employment contracts, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, severance agreements, and pre-invention assignments).
- Disciplining and terminating employees
- Workplace investigations
- Employee relations issues
- Training for employees and managers