The Law Office of Mandy C. Rosenblum, LLC provides advice and representation to employers and employees who value personal and practical service. I serve both employers and employees in Pennsylvania from the Main Line, Philadelphia, Delaware County, Montgomery County, throughout the Delaware and Lehigh Valleys and beyond. I also advise individual and institutional health care providers in employment, contract, and careers-related matters.
A Personal and Practical Approach to Employment Law
Employment matters are highly personal. For this reason, I handle each matter based on its particular circumstances and the needs of the client. I aim to prevent problems before they arise. When troubles do arise, I work to resolve them efficiently. This approach has repeatedly led to successful outcomes for my clients.
I am proud to say that I have earned a reputation for offering my clients big firm expertise while maintaining the personal service and lower costs of a boutique firm:
- I keep apprised of the constantly changing legal landscape to ensure that the advice I give reflects the current state of the law.
- I listen carefully to understand my clients’ concerns, goals and the situations they encounter.
- I customize my approach to each situation, aiming to maximize my clients’ interests while minimizing their financial, legal and emotional costs.
- I provide practical and clear advice.
- I adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- I offer quality services at a reasonable cost.