Employers face a constellation of laws and regulations that require careful attention. Because these laws – whether federal, state or local – are constantly changing, employers need a responsive attorney who will help identify issues and implement changes quickly. The Law Office of Mandy Rosenblum, LLC is well-suited to serve in this role.
Many small and medium- sized businesses lack the resources to hire in-house employment counsel. The Law Office of Mandy C. Rosenblum, LLC acts as employment counsel for many such businesses, providing ongoing advice and representation to assist them with their employment-related legal needs, with the goal of avoiding legal action.
In addition to the firm’s extensive experience providing ongoing advice to employers, the Law Office of Mandy C. Rosenblum, LLC represents employers in matters involving the following:
- Discrimination based on sex, age, race, religion, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
and veteran status
- Sexual and other harassment
- Hostile work environment
- Wage payment
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- American’s with Disabilities Act
- Unemployment compensation
- Whistleblower claims
- Wrongful discharge
- Employee benefits
The Law Office of Mandy Rosenblum, LLC also provides consultation and representation concerning:
- Department of Labor audits
- Developing and creating employment policies and employee handbooks
- Preparing, reviewing and defending legal agreements involving employees (including: employment contracts, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, severance agreements, and pre-invention assignments).
- Disciplining and terminating employees
- Workplace investigations
- Employee relations issues
- Training for employees and managers